A superior design providing virtually unnoticeable treatment with a translucent material that blends with your teeth.
To show our appreciation, we’re giving you a chance to live life to the fullest! Keep reading to see how.
This Contest is only open to residents of Canada (see full eligibility requirements in Section 5) and is governed by Canadian law.
No purchase necessary. To register to become eligible for the Contest, visit the Contest website, www.3M.ca/ClarityBraces (the “Contest Website”), during the Contest Period and follow the instructions to enter, which will require you to: (i) enter a ballot number that has been provided to you by your doctor; and (ii) enter your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and full doctor information (name, address, phone number). Once you have fully completed the registration form and read and acknowledged the Contest rules, click the 'submit' button to complete your registration (“Registration”). To be eligible, your Registration must be fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period.
How to receive a ballot from your treating doctor:
Ballots are issued by your treating doctor at the point of purchase. If you have made an eligible referral, contact that treating doctor to obtain that additional ballot.
In order to win this Contest, selected entrant must first answer unaided, a time-limited skill testing question.
Contest is subject to the following rules and regulations.
1. Contest period. The Contest opens at 12:00 a.m. (ET) on January 1st, 2017 and ends at 12:00 p.m. (ET) December 31st, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
2. Contest prizes.
All travel will be at the winner’s risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from winner’s travel plans or change of travel plans. Prize consists of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules and any other expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of winner.
The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason.
The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, refunds, transfers, or cash equivalent payment will be allowed.
3. How to Enter. No purchase necessary. Log on to www.3M.ca/ClarityBraces (“website”) and follow the directions to enter. All entrants must have a valid email address. Entrants must fully complete the entry form by entering their first and last name, email address, age, telephone number and province of residence and the first and last name of the treating doctor (a licensed Canadian dentist or orthodontist), his/her address, telephone number and province of the office where the treatment took place, and the ballot number given to entrant by the treating doctor. When all required fields are completed, click the “Submit” button to complete your entry. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries are not eligible and will be rejected if entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. No mechanical or hand-written reproductions of the entry form will be accepted.
For a no purchase entry, write a unique 100 word essay detailing how Clarity™ brand braces have helped improve your life, include your full name, address, phone number, a valid email address, and the first and last name of your licensed Canadian dentist or orthodontist, his/her address, telephone number and province, and mail to: Straight to Cali with Clarity™ Braces Contest, 3M Canada, 300 Tartan Drive, (TA4-POD), London, ON, N5V 4M9. Mailed in entries must be post marked by December 8th, 2017 and received by the contest closing date. Sponsor is not responsible whatsoever for lost, delayed, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Limit one (1) no purchase essay entry per person during the Contest Period.
By submitting an entry form, each entrant agrees and consents to abide by all rules and regulations of this Contest.
4. Draw date. A random draw will take place on or about Monday, January 8th, 2018 in London, Ontario, at the head office of Sponsor. Odds of your entry being selected for a prize depend on the total number of entries received during the Contest Period.
Before being declared a winner, selected entrant will be notified by email or telephone and will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question and sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which: (i) confirms compliance with the Contest rules and accepts such prize as offered; (ii) releases 3M Canada Company (the “Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (including each of their respective directors, officers, employees and/or agencies), retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges (the “Sponsor-related Parties”) from any and all liability relating to the selected entrant’s participation in the Contest and receipt/use/misuse of a prize; and (iii) grants Sponsor the unrestricted right to use selected entrant’s submission, name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation either during or after the Contest, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, worldwide including without limitation, print, broadcast, entertainment programming or the Internet. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted by email or telephone within ten (10) business days, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or fails to return the declaration/release within the specified time, he/she will forfeit the prize and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from all remaining eligible entries. The chance of being selected to answer the skill testing question is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Eligibility. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Not eligible to participate in this Contest are employees, representatives, and agents of Sponsor and Sponsor-related Parties. Also ineligible are members of the immediate family of and persons who reside with such Sponsor and Sponsor-related Parties.
6. General Conditions. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, which assumes no responsibility whatsoever for lost, delayed, incomplete or misdirected entries. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. Quebec residents please note: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. By entering this Contest all entrants agree to the use and publication of their names, place of residence, photographs, video, essay in any advertising or publicity by Sponsor and Sponsor-related Parties, without compensation either during or after the Contest. The decisions of the Contest judges with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. No correspondence in regard to this Contest will be entered into except with selected entrants. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Contest or the acceptance or use/misuse of any prize or package and release Sponsor and the Sponsor-related Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind in connection therewith. Winning names can be obtained by writing, within 60 days of the contest closing date, to 3M Canada, 300 Tartan Drive London, ON N5V 4M9, Attention: Donna Tomicevic.
Without limitation, the Sponsor and the Sponsor-related Parties will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for any issues with postal services; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor and the Sponsor-related Parties for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, and Sponsor-related Parties, will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time without notice to withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, for any reason, including without limitation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these rules and regulations. Any attempt to deliberately damage any micro site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend this Contest for any reason without notice.
© 2016-17, 3M. All rights reserved. 3M, and Clarity are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada.